2/07/2023

The guy require a tax, or a phone on the calculator...you mean he carried a basket, how come cannot be a cart? I have many bags recycle....like my brain.

Its when Brian showing up? The meat entire session? What kinds? Marinate, or spice Western world, or stew, soup, or just burn it down? Your culinary experty its you look at him, because its first time seeing him what he does, copy or paste, or I suppose to open my mouth, not seeing what he does? 

Why don't you leave that phone inside your car, me and nick never uses a phone. I found you every entrance or every isle I search. What is the things you need to calculate? 

What is every isle I search? Sorry, nick. He is the guy. There is no one on the week day inside the grocery store, in case you meant I cannot see. How far you mean here to there, distance, you wearing this jacket at? 

There is no weight inside your pocket?





No comments:

Post a Comment