2/23/2023

The music its a melody inside your brain. How do you imagine a music? Those are the composer's job, and other written the lyrics.

Sometimes the musician are capable to deliver the both. There is a reason sometimes when they saying whom advertising themselves in the industry. At least for Taiwan. We have both the Taiwanese local language and the the madarin. And because I never....learn the pop music ~ I don't really know one human clear enough here in Taiwan to drawn any connection for me, to tell you anything.

I know about the White people's world music.  Its outside the Taiwan. When I used to be young, to be honest, every countries looking different than the Asia, I say they are the foreigners pop cultures? 

The local band, we heard about. I know their name, not I know any song other than the TV putting the music in. But saying their popularity over the years, and whom following them, and for how long following them. If you would have told me to be attentive, at least telling me one band sounds like I learn about the reality, I might do anything on the website.

I cannot analyze anything in the pop world. I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment