2/21/2023

Then kill Steve Jobs, Eben PAgan and Tina jojo and Hank.

Leave Asia, all return to America, no more First life story.

193 countries next if you don't know your mouth where to be?

Understand?  

Destroy Apple, only Tim Cook Leave.

Everything happens, you only require to always asking me, including those ET.

Without it, 3 sense the whole humanity eternal without. Its very very fun, you doing things dare in front of my faces. I tell you every degree how to be extremely on purpose. 

Tell me now, whom is that Princess Diary story, dye hair black or not?

This vola Horray Horray, Adam Davis Stand up 10 time opening up your mouth?

Horray, starting yelling SMCH.  Its not the witness program? Drawing the line? Not the Christian?

Here you all perfect, too greatly perfect !

When I say once, nick's junks with those Eben's friend killed, die, suffered, its eternal decree, you don't hear, see, or will ever know including yourself, right? 

He doesn't agree those things are the forever junks, or I will show you exactly how to flood the America he saying he is the Canadian, junks....starting the birth certificates!



No comments:

Post a Comment