2/07/2023

Tissue papers they use...those rolls, not rectangle? I have the cloth....never shop for my toilet paper one person living. But touch and feel, read it? Per sheet?

That is how they calculate per bags toilet paper. Per roll has the sheet count. In America, we have a double thickness one time I had. You reading by the long, how many pull you get that one roll of the toilet paper. 

You use the bottle of BBQ sauce, there is a black smoky pepper. Its a black pepper, that is in Wagmans. Depends on what you mean you eating the culinary every once a while. The heavy taste.

The donuts or those sponge cake, the last time I seeing that was in Tops. I thought I say I shop in the Wagman or the Chinese store, there is no Tops. What do you do on that sponge cake in Europe? You using the icy? That is white refine sugar and heat it? Water....not oil, not butter?

You cut the butter, how? Open and tasteless in the...??? Silver or cast iron, or a regular small pan to make what sauce?

Sauce

Soup

Thick Soup, called Stew

Asian Sauce / Asian soup

Vegetarian or Vegan

Meat what kinds? Bacon, or thicken, I cut them in thousand pieces, it has to be toiling thoroughly cook? I am not hungry, its the boiling steam methods those big Chemistry Pot. Silver looking! You open the lid top as big as my head steaming out.

Which recipe? 

The one I am the recipe, or you mean your own recipe...and what is the recipe you say you were doing? Tell me?


No comments:

Post a Comment