2/09/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ Unless the UN or EU really just email me they gonna fold the entire Europe gonna fold, I assume they still exist, meaning the school, hospital, park, public recreation places....๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ

I have to sign over there, the same like in the American Congress too. I didn't seen that SMCH TV, I am sure they are prepared some of their documents for overseeing all that details.

As for...technically I go there to be with those guys, one of them, or any of them.

Once I get there, I talking to them. For me to arrive on the EU, I don't know if I really truly care about the politics, but for someone never imagine to show up a brand new land, that is how you all talk behind, how you will begin your new journey, or your new dream, or new romance on a foreign land?

Yeah?

This is part of the missionary or? So its by God's will. Don't you want to ask me, if I๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ask a God what I ought to be doing at all? 

So its how you all gonna land where? Here China, Japan, or Europe?


okay....I talk garbage if I imagine to open a factory. oh ~~!!! 

Do you know that, you could always just near by EU for 20 years, doing nothing, just by sitting over there listening, if they have a podcast, or public announcement, or something sounds like I occasionally tuning in European News, they are not in English? I cannot understand one word in the accent they talk?


๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment