2/24/2023

Very into this witch boom flying cartoon? Asia they practice a different kind of the sect Magic Taoist. Their methodity will never be boom, so your road is very very narrow to cliff down.

A lot of you need to stop believing you are a student type. Even my relationship has what sons, or Tina Hank has the kids. I starting 10 years ago baby sitting? Even my mother I have to watch her? The senior citizen like your own parents. Not you humbly request what teaching over??? 

Every generation are dying out every 20 years, so you take hold of that responsibility, no matter what the TV meant, you just carrying through.

People having a family, they got married so they will have the kids? You gonna be jealous over every kids they eat a food inside their mouth? Not just your bf or your husband pretend to be, they eat per food in per spoon, you taken out of his mouth?

Guess where I learn that from?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnfyVQ0YKnU


 

No comments:

Post a Comment