2/10/2023

We are always on the girls issues. There is no hope. Some guys really wishing those games, but none of the girls be that.....I guess Keith's wife. Not Lalla type. Not really.

They two are different.

This is garbage. There are no girls in the existing population to get trained. There is no hope!  I am the one actually putting that agenda including the explaination per degree inject right at your every brain, the girls.

Guess what?

If the TV did something to you, you will be the First to Run Off! 

If something happened the guy really those insurance guys to send you off Turkish airline, they are all like that, because that is ilegal, you suicide.


You want to be New Age, you want to be the Healer, you want to be....those Ella Enchanted Old Tarted Cloth, not the office suit.


I found out a lot of this 1 to Z. Unless we can cut off the external world communication such as, never in my life time, this life time, we pushing this open galaxy, I don't have any method, any word, any more this.....There is no hope. Zero.

I have no idea what to do. That percentage is not coming up, its very burden and heavy and as if bursting if were the hope, its lonesome, and slow in breathing, no live air. You don't have a life?!

I talking to my monitor sounds like I have a life never end since 2014. 



No comments:

Post a Comment