2/19/2023

๐Ÿ‘ Westlife - Better Man. I think Adam uses drug with his best friend John, if that is what Kian saying at the beginning, I already in the UK, he is at home, his neigbhor that is John? ๐Ÿ‘

You girls want to get married with Sammy?

He...loves soccer, one of those crazy European fan, seriously. I am not sure he loves any human when I met him the first time.  Is a cliche can make the money

I give that example, I am not sure how Sammy describes his stuffs, if I ever seen him again. He is at Swiss. They have a used to be neutral bank. EU or UN is somewhere. With that region, you need to speak one of those language or else you are not going to communicate anything in there.

You finally realize??? ... you jealous of the per money degree is vanish right in front of your eyes every step the ways, and the court ruling would be? I rule every lawsuit cases saying?  

How wonderful, you so so so so so so used to....

1) I would never lie.

2) The court will never lie neither.  

If I understand then, that day I tell them I understand including telling you. After the few days including trying it out? I c.....its all free anyway.  I am very sure when you are bragging how truly you new social circle every weekend, how lies and filled up the eye sights of other broken eye tears, you seeing it every degree when you are very very excited at it.




No comments:

Post a Comment