2/17/2023

Westlife I refers are 5 people, but I always see Shane’s face, so probably him at = Ireland

It’s we stay on Earth.

That book I gives to Shane, I just didn’t sit down we read per fine line print, can you see?

The industry 

Bank owns the government debts.

So those are not exactly you say science, that’s geography so I pitch in the governmental debts? That inside if I would be that near, so there is a talk. But for that book why I put on Shane’s facebook? It’s every problem the youth will tell me what’s wrong, we can fix it. That’s how all that ends industry all science field in the end.

The industry is what the Westlife sings, including the Medical field.

I always tell you one thing - the rudimentary subjects.  There is a lot of things I didn’t change one word. It’s on his facebook. No one will say that why I look like I lying to show up. Too many posts sounds like it will never deliver a plan.

It’s real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment