2/20/2023

What do I usually busy behind talking to Westlife? You mean Brian, or Ronan, Mark or Kian? Shane and Nicky its not on the facebook, you know that? Not Backstreet Boy

I called them like

Writing or audio

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

"Good Morning, I didn't have anything this morning. I have pain killer patch if I used the Ipad on the bed, and I have to change the entire bed sheet, and pillow case, and open door, I am at the balcony, or washing machine, or bathroom. but I was at the computer. I have the thermal bottle to fill in, and dump more jar water in the kitchen. You know that is the straight line"

I talk in.


The way you girls talk about to leash a guy or control a guy.

First none of that were anything from my nature, but with any kinds of the "guys", for a real life, the proper things you still have to just force your way to "Show up" every morning including their offices. 

That is how you do things I know that.






No comments:

Post a Comment