2/13/2023

What do I usually do per day?

 ... Washing and changing my pillow case when I wash my hair? 

Sometimes, because it was COVID 19, or some seasonal flu, my mother its an Asian, I dump the entire drawer into the Pot, those big cylinder pot.

And boiled.

 

To be honest, I don't know what they look like now, I think I know.

They probably don't ever wash their sofa, everyone butt sit on it. Its the alcohol wipe, cleaning means you have to use your muscle strength, not just wipe through, because some of the chair made of those firm soft, I don't know how to describe you. 

Per line, Per row, per column, per touch of the holding upper chair emballsh, or arms, or the legs. I do those redundant things to my mother's table, including the legs.

I don't do that very often, but for saying per year, it will get down several time.


People don't really seeing why....I may get my places I have no idea how or for what reason I explain to them why I show up? I might need to ask them for the invitation letter, one of those things I did with Nick. Every time entry Canada.

PC, you imagine how long you washing that? The hard drive, the speaker phone? The dust goes on top of it. I could see it.

But the keyboard or the mouse or all around the desk, I clean the most, including the monitor the top, the 4 frames, the round below, where my hands touch to turn on the monitor, that light got switch off per night.


I stay home you didn't notice, so apart on other things, I wipe the floor, my room, some balcony, I water the plants in the morning, washing the sink, and my mother outside 6 big Tiles or her table set, its the glasses, so I washing the TV, those small boxes below.

There will be dusts everywhere, so I doing that just I got nothing else to do inside the house, staring at the ceiling? I want to paint those bugs walls too. We got a hardware store so easy to get a paint.

At home I am doing those exaggerating things.

Dump things in the sink.

I do that very very very often with the baking soda, in America, that is a huge boxes you never seen, same that white distilled vinegar.  You are all very inept. There are things under the sink for what reason why you buying them and design a cabin for?

That is saying the chemical reagent, those are not chemical department. But even if you have to doing this Water fill up sink, you think you are not pulling the plug, or that rubber things in the middle of the sink? I have 4 sinks, you didn't hear what I say last time?

You are soaking water at the water, you don't feel the water weight. Going up and down?




No comments:

Post a Comment