2/25/2023

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅช What do you all talking to the guys, any Star, or politician you interests guy including your community guys, military guys, you like them those guys. Interest in dating them, or one or 2 kisses guys, already? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅช What do you usually talk about?

No, we never meet yet.

On your phone. What is that you write them, while I was busy, because...if I knew it today clearly that is what you all girls did, I may change that about 2 months ago. The behind, on the phone or the facebook, what exactly the daily good morning good night things you say to them?

Or that is not the every good morning every good evening good night those conversation?

One message one day long waiting? I was joking....I seen Carla might did that, but i assuming they talk on the phone after those one message show up stuffs? To Tony.

I meant, a real life, if he imagines to live with you. Morning, afternoon and evening. The same house, that phone, isn't you all always staring at the phone?

๐Ÿฅญ What should I know about, if you just all show up and tell me from the girls phone to those target guys, or you interested in them guys. So what did you have a conversation inside your phone. Its a phone message, or the facebook audio message, or the text?

okay, what are those you waiting him to reply you message including your audio, they don't need to response, or they did response from the newspaper, and I reply, just holding that audio device don't let go? Starting... "This is your newspaper today I read....."

"I think I think I think I think I think...."


No comments:

Post a Comment