2/18/2023

What is "Desert Sage Tea"?

Page 143

That is Brian, I told him why his two eyes looks really really strange. I told him to go to sleep his last night. I have a jet-leg. So this morning I woke up very very early in the morning just before that Tina Jojo coming in the house, right before. I see my message?  I freak out?

Below that Ronan


Might be true, Brian like the New Age Tea???? I getting this thing in the air, I personally when things get details such as he likes New Age...and here says "Tea", I tend not to believing it. Its a personal privacy things, his diet, and some people have those really really really traditional tea collection like a full hobby collection. I probably cannot understand it.

Ronan below that will be the Hallo Kitty that they selling things at. Someone probably passing it by. That is what the description says, everything piles up like a mountain. That is the Hallo Kitty stuffs I keep saying it. Just didn't take the photo at it. 

Maybe I should ask him.

I understand the first says, the rest I don't really know.



No comments:

Post a Comment