2/24/2023

What was it? The heritage center. Ronan's video. A little things called love. His whom name X Man, my side of the Bill, that is the Storm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l056HAVFyb0


 

SETH ~~ 跑跑跑跑跑跑跑 ! 

(Look) How tall were you before? 

Your best pal, or your best man, is he a priest? Never mind. He is trying to say he has a backyard, everyone lives behind the trail, my house is behind the trail. UB Alumni remember, UB UFO Seth ~~~! How is your evolutionary biology classroom I should know about, how many times you go back there? 

He gonna be kidding me you burried yourself in there or I imagine he was saying everything else other than THAT?

Westlife has you as the Better Man, not the BEST man. Which one of us is the priesthood program, the last time you say you were, Seth!!!

I am so tired of this you living on my roof. There is you in front of my every monitor, to where including that OU language vvvvvv were actual real everything I seeing you Seth. EVERYTHING. I have enough !!! I really have enough, up to my throat since 2017. 


No comments:

Post a Comment