2/15/2023

When I rule the worlds, there are division on those industrialists Strongest and the weakest industrialists, you bet on it? So when they turn you all down, its Anna I say so without the beast and the tale? Coaching certificate I had one from Eben Pagan, like him?

So then, after 50 years old, you already lost your parents at age 30? You never have that 

 Pension with the left side entire column down nothing but the farmer's benefiit, full left rolling down, and Syco telling you?

Or let me explain to Mark or Ronan how I have to talk to my father yesterday other than to them, never end, I hate the singing bugs melody.

So here its how it goes. In Taiwan eternal pension, forever means as long as I live as Anna looke like me, after 65 years forever....this one lifetime achievement awards one of those.

 

軍 like Military

公 like governmental employee

教 like Teachers


Let me see how I explain to my father....

So okay, we divide that into 1 and 2 and 3, you understand that per words.

1. 194 countries Commander-in-chef to the time span I filling in, and when they let me down. They use me technically every kind of the back up already.

2. National Archive (The movie gives)

3. Taipei Amazing road only, well, the Bank Circle not the bank avenue or the bank street, its the red hair Sakura Clear card teacher. My current is the 10 rudimentary subjects ideas however far to out witting the Devil, because you imagine in the industrialists, you mean the wealth or the brain, whom has the strongest rudimentary subjects by math, by science by concept. You imagined......

 

Therefore, on the Taiwan website, that is the beginning of the explaination after 65 1 and 2 and 3. But there is Farmer's entire left hand side for some reason that is all I ever see it, the entire rolling down. It separate so many words in there. So long I didn't see it.

https://www.bli.gov.tw/0019852.html


Now, that is beyond the scope everything else I rub it from the television if that is American says, that ending at 2) National Treasure, or those Vendor I explain to my father, don't waste money hiring the lawyer right now. Its free in the University. The vender is at Washington D.C. Its the library, sorry, the Librarian how the Chinese sound one extra word "The librarian Staffs" to be the one ordering those vendor selling database for the current existing nature, or a totally different database, free in the entire law case be search at.

 

Something I told him, its expedition those words in Ireland, rather than the heritage center, anyway, he won't need to know or care about. You know your parents never care in 20 years only their perfect life, or survival arts, other than the born kids, this much of the talk already enough for one full life sounds like a family at all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment