2/13/2023

๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ• When Tony met Carla they were young, let’s say Carla calls, he is in his own home… ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ•

She is not happy, then he agrees with her, one calls message he drove car from Toronto to Niagara Falls.

You know it happened to every single relationship other than me. Because I don’t get a family coming to see me, food family to spend entire pay checks, gifts presents to shows off, friends or what not ex husband’s kid.

You mean the girls side rebellion, that’s called the ego structure and the guy needs that relationship cannot do without …so he always prefer to having a second kid, more ruin every life his life and with the kids life. One full life. The second kid is a tuttering. 

The girls having this, I get my way, “you must purchase”

“My parents are coming.”

“Tina Jojo has a religious saying to argue.”

“How definition per word.”

I cannot talk more between this Connie and Carla whom they see they ending up its they say they wish, the son makes a real, for their own selfish benefits!

Yeah ?

Keep doing what you all doing best. Like I say …when I written unlimited ceiling debts, I mean it I will exist without any of you. Those ego every tiny trace it’s by looking, by smelling, by proving it !!!

Per day spent, you can feeling it per hour stand. And by the modern trending this dating manual, the divorcing rate in this society just stack high. 


No comments:

Post a Comment