2/28/2023

When you use the brain job, its very very exhausted, seriously in front of a chalk board.

Any kind of the brain jobs. VERY very exhausted. 2 hours are not the whole morning. 2 hours are not the afternoon after the noon time, WHOLE afternoon.....by 5 oclock I am gone. 

I have done those things in my past. Probably the year I told you I change my middle school to the external whole City examination, that one full year you have the counting down wall calendar. Its always 3 of us arguing....that First lady school, second co-ed 33 and me the third lady school.

We never finish that chalk board, one full year, nothing but those whole day classes, and then evening, my second lunch box (my mother brought over at 5 oclock), you eating the stainless box all the time.

Those write-out never end. Just looking at it, I am tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment