2/26/2023

(Woke up) When I callibrate the life direction or the situation, then I publicly telling everyone just focus on the money....there is nothing wrong at it, it was already in the system it was?

I cannot tell everyone, I have more settlement of my mind, not in the sleeping mode? 

There are people in this world, if they realize you have more motivation to make money, they might come up? That is what happened to this boyband groups of people, how they rise up and falls? 

Someone publicly telling you, this is how it will always go, how the sky fallen money in trillions, I cannot do that? Why I cannot doing that for? Someone watching all the same TV, someone all going to the school the same, some people breathing the same air, having the sleep at night, to what they dream about, and decide that is how the life will take on. And no shame saying it....this will be right now, how the fallen to that money drops? 

You make it, you will become. I don't know that will be that easy to just processing the paper works with the brain? If you have a fame. So I telling everyone else about it.  

They are literally saying its the Schooling? When I gone to the school, I wish them to know, its just per textbook you meant......money?

The last time I was really in the school, were like the middle school or the high school. So literally that Victoria Secrets "What's Your Name", I never say they lie about it.





You know how long how long I never read one full book?

https://youtu.be/ngJ7gx8G3Rw


No comments:

Post a Comment