2/27/2023

You didn't try to understand my perspective. At which of human race they will start to talk about the governmental debts? Never Small business proposal?

I grow out of it, I guess.

Not anyone around me will ever be talking about the infrastructure nor I just say today everything sunshine, crispy air, everything sunshine, nothing but sunshine.

How about you all combine the accidental costs of all the bills you had? 16 years pass. Your medical costs. Any elbow? Any accident? What accident in details? The guy like my brother, girls like my sister.

So any burnt finger, burnt scarf. I have the bandage I burnt for my mother fried food. It was on the video. It was pain. I have to be careful if I get back in the cooking department. Anything going into your eyes?

Soap? Hair wash?

Blow dryer? The Parents traps, you throw those blowing hair dryer things? It sounds really really similar like the movie or TV. Every script if you just following through, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment