2/18/2023

You don't have to go there to be yelled at, but you prefer to get there to be...seen differently

Many choices, I think....or they just configurately speaking. 

You all motivation its how soon you get there, how fast you coming back to telling me ABC Earthly learning how much, how grand, how big, how calming, how resting, how good that life over there, rather than here nothing but coal blackness dark, or saying we are still on the dark matter, string theory the mathematical calculation on the 3D computer program, like Fang. 

I just told you WE DON'T HAVE a ruler on Earth, when you did come back, how wonderful such person like you having a RULER BEING RIGHT HERE. Unlike that world might be exactly where that Zawanna supposes to be, how ruthless he makes his policy rigid, no humanity, and certainly never humility running too deep or too broken headed.....

But you really prefer the good morning sunshine places~~ Comfer and contentment its where the spirituality lays. You got nothing here on Earth, all sold to ending up there?! 


I never told you how wonderful a ruler I truly am, amn't I that day on?!







No comments:

Post a Comment