2/12/2023

๐Ÿ’ You don't last your cooking ....๐Ÿ’

I don't think, the heat, the fume, the stand, the lean on the kitchen counter with your apron or your new dress, or new shirt.

If you just copy paste one recipe, one recipe, ONE recipe.

Loving Hut ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKvSbFNUGsA

You know where that is? The district that lotto Money by Shopping

 

White Guys Tall Guys

Its Burger + Fries, Burrito, Cassidia, Bread / creme cheese, the sandwtich, not the SOUP.

 I made my own food, that will by only my food.


If home made bread the difference, will be? There is nothing for the shelving addictive inside. Its just the pizza crust? I used to make those Pizza Pod, like those Pizza Plant, every seen the menu? Its only water, flour, yeast.  This is the vegan their menu (gluten Free), see the below, how many kinds of the bread dough? That is the same to the handmade color noodles, or dumplings. If they really drinking it down all those chlorophyll, you just ask them for some extra...?!

https://www.pizzaplant.com/gluten-free-and-vegan


๐Ÿฅƒ People like me will tell you what every day I am busy at. ๐Ÿฅƒ

One really genuine and true recipe, for you yourself at home, sometimes having a family member, just sometimes me eating it. Let's say I starting to learn that Tops, I never touch the flour bags. In Amherst, New York, near UB south campus. So periodically. That is the beginning of my 20s. You learn the cooking One THING perfect at a time. Learn it right, learn it well. Observing and get into the people crowd for saying, your hands clean, your hand are skillful, how to use that knife, not on yourself?





No comments:

Post a Comment