2/25/2023

You feeling it, why don't you get it done, and get out of it that feeling? Its like your kitchen feeling the boy bands stuffs too?

You cannot keep thinking about it. That person may not be anymore like that 16 years ago, you imagined? I told you, its been 16 years I saw my side of the Facebook, when? I left the facebook? 

Do you, really...imagine you seeing that person, that person seeing you, you calling each other 40 years old? Seriously? Look at the real thing, when you get there. And start planning for saying, if you research more, you talk more about the Asia development?

Just get it done! 

Do you keep a communication with Michael Vartan the VERY last time, when was the VERY LAST time, 2 years ago? 

Do you keep my work place in National Archive their seeing you alive? 



No comments:

Post a Comment