2/07/2023

You girls have everything language hash, attitude horrible, and concept wrong wrong wrong...otherwise, if you are a mild nice person, you can go and collecting a lot of finer guys. Just hanging out, show up right.

Having a decent house, and just show up? They never saying it. You didn't give the guys an option or they are busy, you cannot be busy making the money, on the Line App crying?

So I give them like the time they have to work, so here is the time interval. In case, that is the how far the time length, they have to work, and I by the way, making the money like I used to know how? Trying to?

You all girls could live a completely transform life.

You all girls if get up, not to pressing on the guys on every small tiny things.

You girls process this logical more thinking methods, you go and helping the guys, not going there arguing anything in their own field. You cannot just leave, going somewhere else field....there is nothing in common anyway, we cannot talk about it, don't bother telling me about it? 

I am not interested in it.  Give them the real reason why there is no interest in it like you meant it.....Cannot you see? That is how you destroyed it, I know how. Not I know how to make it correctly?



No comments:

Post a Comment