2/25/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅฏ You mean other than the Classic music, one of these looking like Ronan you yourself at which age to imagine....the eternal life? I probably more on the Earth life first. ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅฏ

I NEVER knew

I NEVER KNOW, I will be looking at Rona Keating in what I imagine you have what inside your mind about how you could smile your way through "They love the way you are" you mean one of those I sent you all those Tik Tok, dressing up make-up, and change, or clothing, or running extra miles?

You want to saying it OUT LOUD how do I coming out this brilliant stuffs inside my head RIGHT๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผท?

Their music its the Pop music, I say more I know its the classic music. But still inside the classic world, people whom interview others, still care about their look. They are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZmjbd871Lc


 

No comments:

Post a Comment