2/05/2023

You never have anything for saying a team leadership. We just had that one TV from Hank. What the AI shows up means? so I talk better ?

Any leadership will have a problem when you saying the coordination a project, and people putting into some mode, that math or the food, or the comfer of a home is not there, their entire mentality running low to things that splash onto their faces, they cannot judge things in life. Too many splash. 

If you built your own house, I can just call Nick right in the Ireland, those guys don't bother show up just wait until the things done.  

I personally I will tell you, without him, my life its smoother and easier without any karma. I told someone all that before. My head doesn't hurt, doesn't get hit. But as if I am telling him why I am doing that first thing of all that for.



The customize home, those are running at those private company. They have a set of the manual.

To those Feng Shui, might be that Radio Howard Stern he has a meditation whom, they have a Feng Shui house in SMTV. I think its called that Gregg Braden says the word Mahavashi effect, or something close that word...makes a Feng Shui company, you know what they built in India, or all around the world? 

Kalash

Maharishi Vastu® Architecture

Natural Law Based Design and Construction
Fortune-Creating® homes and buildings worldwide

https://www.maharishivastu.org/maharishi-vastu-architecture-and-feng-shui

You listening enough or seeing enough some of this building project, or the material, some people have an interest, you don't need to go to the NASA or the outside space to "Build it"? 

Can you use your brain how far you doing things with your life, or with someone intend it is this or that, or what for? Learn it right? Right on the Earth Gravity for?

NASA didn't see their own photo Pinterest I say or next by all that. Why would I make an Pinterest photo for my hobby? Really? 


This Ma'am Ching Hai useless, had a TV and her entire life I don't know where she lives, she says she had this living quarter A to Z.

You never learn a thing. I did hear everything and seen.....

I don't want to talk about this anymore, its this guy, or that guy, or this groups, that groups, whom you say you girls can or cannot capable. When I set up myself for a life, I meant it this is the way to deliver things. With or without them, I already written things format and submit.

You can just tell someone why you care about the mateiral science, or the food science, or the chemistry durable, or the temperature resistant concept. Maybe someone will eventually heavily, truly, solely register one day. My major was nothing to do with that bio whatsoever ending up that side at all.


If you just keep talking about the same things over and over and over sound like which background a girl will ever had, to that Tape Water factory or the underground high tech file-ing system, this is so redundant why anyone cared to saying anything like that at all.

The durable

The water resistant

The polyster of a jacket and rain proven, the heat proven, the sun heat prove.

Why anyone could be that lazy for saying anything of all that never stop?


The water pipe, the security system, the customized home, the discussion of the mateiral science, the lighting in Taiwan LED, Obama's the only 2 lamps ever got ship right outside my house door, his only staring at treasure things for the rest of his life EVER be.

The flash light, the yard, the camera, the speaker, the stationary, the assort organizaiton boxes, the file-ing, the book room, the PC desk, the vision issue.

The sink washing method, the baking soda, the bathroom, the tube, the glasses, the water prove glasses, the water prove, those belt things below at those sealing, or...

Sidikun !!!  (those water resistant gel around those tile in the bathroom or the kitchen )

Why you don't sound like whom would be that listening never fail, never end, never vent, they hear enough they the guys will tell you to shut up~ its right or wrong, nothing but never ending the house chore, how can a girl NEVER stop talking its the home owner manual at all.

However all bimbo looking too greatly costs!




No comments:

Post a Comment