2/05/2023

You want me to talk to my UB Seth, forget all of you? This is ridiculous.

"Hi, Seth you and your buddies from UB? ~~~ Flying the air flow horizontal commerical military flight are those longer jet plane. But then if you are saying free landing like Nick Carter those song in a world like this....its the air friction to that heat, you melt yet? With your tear...not on my desk or paper! "

You all will listen better if that is my Seth ?~~~~~


Sometimes you really just insist to the people, you have a humanity dream, too good to be true. Like those fantasy of the movies. And you don't end up in NASA jails, and guess where you will all end up worse?

I live a certain life the past 10 years.  If that Shane Filan never shows up, I really don't bother what I say on his facebook like I care about this things. You never done a thing in life with the idea, sometimes its best for a lot of reason to wait, to recuperate, not all the money to imagine a future, and certainly not with the humanity reason to becoming the future.

Anything of that.


I am a girl, all I know its to be at the home, doing this home owner manual, to sounds like a really really better knowing what those things you telling the whole world some guys they are not the gay human really. 

But this world again has a freedom til when I decide if I be with a guy, or I just built a house with the idea...all the Earthly already existing material to build up, someone will know you mean you know, you level you had, you with you were, you taught you say???~~~ You been through. Whatever it means to you, its right in front of you, on the Top of the ground Earth, on the foundation of that town saying to whom.....the legal to that world envrionment, the local town require the permit, and those needie greedie, you imagine....what it means to take

TO Built Up MY World. 

You never do a thing at all in life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpvR6uqcyc



No comments:

Post a Comment