2/18/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– You want to what? Sailor Moon Book 11 ? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

I have these 2 boybands groups coming in, it is Chinese New Year, ABC never ending problems seeing home, family home. They are on the concert tour, everyone its busy happy, merry, joyful. I temporarily don't have to work that much?

You mean that book that book I don't have to work too hard? What about it?

Sailor Moon .... Book 11, 180 pages.

I think Hank's birthday its June 30th, the first, and next by that profile, the child and the moon? oh my God. The Black and White comic books. He is the comet, or that 2 is the comet, oh my dear.

(Read) 

I c .... I forget the plots until I re-reading it.

I am talking to the investors including that UB UFO Seth, they are at work if saying Westlife, Backstreet Boy or Ronan included.

That is what you mean, or?

You are asking for something that is = a little bit too late to your own standard, to be honest. You won't matter how you aging, but you will be really caring about when you seeing other people aged.

You really demand people to look young, look fit, look great, look perfect, no debts, perfect perfect when they see you, happy, great, sound a good life, other than you. So you rather to look at this Disney at the younger age, like Zombie 3. He was just at Zombie 1, you just have to put him at Zombie 3 age.

You as a very superficiality, not you have anything good to deliver, and your age will be arriving 40 this year like me? But most the real investors, or whom they know, or whom they say on the TV monitor, to whom the reference to be, none of you are interested anything other than those your regular job, to sound normal. You cannot talk, nor present, a liking inside your brain. You would choose to be with a 22 years old guy, if he agrees with you just by the look of them or him.

I personally have nothing to say about it. 

That telephone calls, I am at "a giant equipment" next by to look like a real working ethic. This entire pages has nothing working ethic according to you, I am telling you.



๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment