2/19/2023

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ You wish to controlling the guys, I can see it now. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ I cannot understand the exact picture, you are talking....to manipulate or draw their attention but....the women talking to this man trying to getting...the on?

You talk about the money, what is the money you say, and the future will be. 

Not anything else. 

Did I ever say your American composure magazine, Taiwan before its the bookstore has one of those including where the rumors say, never control a guy in a relationship, I keep saying it very very loud? 

You are not independent, lean on the guys, or go to the bathroom with a gf, or a guy? Make the guys feeling very very tight up? That a dating relationship manual? 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ I finally in the reality, its every girls trying to control the guys.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘ I always staying in the home, he always ending up home, there is food on the table, he puts in the fridge, never eat it. Just plastic wraps on it.

You will say to the guys? "You are not grateful !" Right?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment