2/11/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ You yourself living, like the toilet lid, the side by AI touch...you don't have to use the alcohol wipe all the time, just some tissue paper (you save from the cloth from Target, one person living?) And you use those tissue paper, some water...๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

Wipe the lid, you seeing, anything? Some women's blood?

Some dusts?

Just one side of the lid, then you work toward the middle, This is the AI lid.

Then the middle, the back, some dusty part, you don't have to clean your entire toilet...let's say from the ground to the floor, to the basin, all around. You doing that how many time a year with the floor? But you always put some force (strength, your muscle strength) to clean that.

Sometimes inside, because....I always close the lid when I finish pee. That internal lid on the Top, I use the alcohol outside, kinda just wipe the inside? You know what I mean?

The girls pee we know, its in the front, so that facet from the shower, just dragging over, 2 or 3 times a week...its not a big deal ? My entire bathroom small tiny? With the guys, I have to jump in that shower 2 or 3 times a day?

You don't have to put in your mind, your entire day are in the cleaning, but when you capable to do a small task here or there. Only the flushing or rinsing that edge all around the water, just the water with some those magic detergent.....you wait it....you can do something else inside the house?

Then keep rinsing the water, around those toilet, I don't really use my hand down there, just the brush, but I keep rinsing it. oh ~ I don't use the gloover those. I have to soap my entire 2 arms, just not right there? 

The water itself has the flourine and the chlorine, so you stand there keep rinsing 30 second? 10 second?

 

SETH~~ I finish hanging those !!!! I have to dry the comferter outside in the air.  You peaking it down, its right on the air-conditioning.


๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ

No comments:

Post a Comment