2/18/2023

Your culture will be 2 people cuddle together - they are trying to prove, what's wrong with it

A full report of that analysis. 

Because APO, its the advisor I think they 2 advisors cuddle together to show up the Movie: Crazy Asian. One of them looks like Dr. Chambler. 

You find that someone special, from that point on, you then think about the future. True. You can do that. A lot of people, they have to be separate between this girl or the boy they throw the glasses to each other, or the chair, or no 3 meals, no food. You can just argue, but the food on the table.

So once they separate just sit in 2 difference for 3 months, that one guy or one girl can think better with their life, then you saying where you go next. That is your legal procedure.  

Some people when they are fighting.

1. The bathroom trash the period or the toilet, the girl doesn't tight those up and throw in the bins.

2. So the guy took the trash bin on the per Monday Trash Day.

3. No food immediately, and each will be on their own phone in the bed crying, or one in the sofa, no food. You could just have the food made, eat with no one talking. A regular same meal?

4. I wasn't think, I thought it was normal just cook the food on the table. 

5. Your quarrel actually lasting more than 1 min, if saying me and him talk over 10 second, that is over. It always ended, "My son". 

6. I have a Joomla that time, I admin the entire work flow sheet, the flow charts. I operate a Youtube Channel, I have to deliver my works. You will all by tears inside your eyes, and hungry, and then the body get cold. I will be inside the water, me and him doesn't need to talk anymore. He calling his "My SON", on the phone, I am in the bathroom listening. 

7. You are literally talking back to each other, like throw those argument, so I say that is a quarrel, not just the arguments.  The quarrel definition lasting 5 mins 10 mins, might be 20 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME1ApFO0_TE


 

No comments:

Post a Comment