2/10/2023

Your math skills are not good. Your brain are very anxious. My math it’s how you saying ….by what means so the math I don’t repeat on which sheet?

You worry your math.

You want me to tell you your decision on your math ? No I don’t care about your investment, you can just label ABCD. You wish you are very very sure. That’s not inside your head? You are so worried that math you check many times? 

If you all gone to that program, you want to ask some whom has a better math skill? You can pay him them at? No you don’t have to go through me. They are like what, 20 dollars an hour? 

Wing and that Eric/ look Eric/ Jonas/ Brian

Never Dean or Tamang. They are girls. Like your brain anxious. The wedding crashes has 2 guys, one guys is homeless to a teacher in another movie. Him teaching 3 boys, one of them looks like “Look Eric”

Owen Wilson. 

3 ice skating I re-assign that list. The brand new list. Never that list.




No comments:

Post a Comment