3/23/2023

A lot of your commanders will be killed. Its the Medical Board has the power, not them. Not the military

I can choose my life, including, anything those Taipei Mayor did wrong things, including everyone else. All things are wrong. Be jailed, and be killed. 

Its best you only align to the correctness of the Medical Board.

They are damaged to me, and you all should say something clearly. And that entire Project Camelot disappear out of that Youtube, you should realize, anything not align to the Accordance of the Laws, the Medical, will be taken out, including the entire military personel, you imagine the false...like I always make it very clear, the Bible I am the only righteous under Heaven and Earth. 

Its my judgement against their every fragment of wordy.



No comments:

Post a Comment