3/17/2023

About yesterday someone I think whomever.....American president supposes to carry a conversation with the sky or the birds like they own each other HERE.

You cannot be anywhere else collecting the birds yourself, you HAVE to use my roof?

Not good. The heart here its a stair right in the middle of it. 

Here.

I haven't seen a human in my life, and now the first title I seen on the TV = I am God....and there is my NAME. What's your name? 

And I gonna see the American President ?  Why don't you say they belongs to the air force 1? You are not going to tell my the Time got Shift? I am very sure its 21th century? That Hank's magazine was the 20th century? But 101 I gone to restaurant its called the 21th century Chicken? Fried Chicken? 

I AM VERY SURE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment