3/08/2023

APO Mike and CAC Ayo are very very bad people, overweight, Heavy weight. Super bad. That Jonathon its when his legs finish running, seeing how the background people never stop playing the games.

Enjoy this things, called the small community makes some night out, to sound like a buddy together, One lifetime, I can wait. 

Its best you imagine some of them have the real leadership. You just doubting if they are bad, or they are the real leadership included. Correct. I don't actually know, and for whom the hell I really say I am, I really don't care about any of you the eternity saying goodbye since 2015. That goodbye never ends.

I never saying that loud enough. It was over LONG TIME ago.

To that every life, and every train, to almost one immediate life like all of your parents, they might just die in time. There is nothing I am ever saying it, why you need them, or hate them, you meant every life you don't require them. I told my mother or nick just every thing including yelling at them to every wrong things they ever do.  You will rising up your knife and killing them. No, you won't get jailed. It already happened.

All this detailed things you refuse to listen.

Under that Constituional law in that America, everything looks so perfect and GREAT!

How funny....really.




No comments:

Post a Comment