3/17/2023

Apple, my methods right now this Voice Memo

You know on the IPhone, there is a share?

One on the Top, 

One below -> "Pinterest" or " My File" -> "ICloud" -> Either "Download" or "Shortcut"

I cannot find that things here, so I used the Top that navigation to email myself, I didn't even open the email now, you look straight the gmail, has this attachment, I just click on the attachment, the first icon download, its right inside my iCloud space.

Meaning, when I exit this window, this is gmail, on my profile icon next by has this 9 square things. I click in there, down -> "Cloud space".

Here I create a new folder the second I did all those voice memo several days ago, I put all the new memo inside that "new folder", this will be a different icon like microphone color.

If you doing any other way, its a different icon label, the first time I did it. Like, I download to my PC, and upload back to the cloud space. The very first time. Now I am at this method.

How come....the IPhone that my file....where my files ends at? The "below" those navigation near the Pinterest options?

No comments:

Post a Comment