3/09/2023

Busy - talking to Shane

How does Lewis and Ronan be on top of your Westlife, for saying you forcing that Boyzone the entire groups doing nothing but staring your touring schedule and calendar on the tour sites.

Guess ...~~~~🍕🍕🍕

I used to imagine, we have the practice rehearsal every single morning, and evening, and weekend, and the tournament schedules. Not just American Football, not the soccer, the American basketball are all this touring site, the Home, not Home Football? Home Coming King?

That is called the high school junior versity, and senior versity, that is Blake Stephen, Scott Stephen, or that Orlando, they sitting in the bus schedule, the bus tour, the bus location, to the bus saying the location at that Home Away schedule site. So I am in the host family car, dizzing going on and on and on the the touring site.

Tell me what was my jobs imagine I had a position other than saying standing there without going outside the walls? And why would we never going outside the wall anyway, other than the Captain and Public Relation human in my team?




No comments:

Post a Comment