3/29/2023

City life, I always knew okay?! Even when Nick were in Vanghan, that is...still on the planning itself. Its not the City, but they are the people doing the business around.

I am not actually growing out of the City Metropolitan life. I am the American Citizen, in that 25 years, I am going back as the Citizen. They moving that Embassy were not for my reason. They have a urban planning by the way. So you got the full picture wrong wrong wrong. I coming in as the American immigration because I live in America very long time.

That is one thing I can say about that. But when I was young, what I remember, or the overal feeling of it...this is the Capital City life. Its a busy world, okay?!

We have UPS, we have Fedex. We have all those business all around people shipping in shipping out stuffs. These are all the office building around here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment