3/10/2023

古巴 Cuba? Are they looking like Brazil looking color human? oh ~~~! How I used to remember middle school were the soccor, the high school was the volleybal then the American Football

But Taiwan they are popular its the baseball. For real.

I think whatever I gather, its the baseball people gone to these concert same place, to watch them the baseball. Cuba, how come so familiar what I remember or think of them.

We have a lot of this sports people coming in Taiwan from outside, I seeing them on the news, every so often. 

The baseball like Hank's TV, YEAH! ....well, I don't know if that is what they mean on that script, but that is a real thing in Taiwan, they like the baseball a lot a lot a lot more here.

The Australia vs Korea were yesterday. There is a union you called them the baseball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment