3/18/2023

Do I ever like a guy? You mean like Dean? ...you can just tell me his name or his look with a photo? The day Dean lost his passport, and the day he with his mother shows up....he telling me the story...

Its the day I saying goodbye to him, and for real.

I never seen him after that, with that Justin video included.  The dreams usually saying very very analogy at. The internal vision might be too. If not bad enough, I won't react on it, the decision I need to make in my life. Me and Dean didn't really interact in life.

Justin knows more about him, than I how many words I speak to Dean.

Like AOL? 

You don't have any other boys to look at, you are 20 years later down in your road, or that is a lonely lab, a space you filling up your stock label, like my lab bench jobs, I never seen a human? 

The guys are extremely impatient human being even in this stage of the evolution, imagine outside, that will be impossible. You can be patient unlimited as the girls, they will demand you to be like that - kinda of the teacher's job. I keep saying that to you, again and again.





No comments:

Post a Comment