3/20/2023

Every morning my routine is similar, so do you start to learn Chinese or Ancient Chinese equip meaning their own classroom all together, or?

Technically that is not legal you doing that....but I have heard how far you willing to do to becoming the medical doctor. How come people so motivated to becoming a MD I always wonder, my every doctor office they looking so so so so so so so SO NORMAL, oh my God how my misery here never ending ....really.

Because the internal vision is 1000x worsen, worse at all?

If the day I know their GPA is fake, meaning they got dropped inside their very own honor program like the final GPA is, and the graduation would be which major, like the communication Melinda is at? Those are for the Sports those 4 limbs quick on their brain simple in Ancient Chinese? 

You know why the very reason they doing that? Because I didn't end up in the Harvard, finding the IQ similar you will feel totally different how much they really really disappointed to you, their IQ is never like that Brian or many were them if they present, they were on my facebook.

Why I keep saying that?

Because that is the Day I Found Out, the disappointment. The people whom never graduate from high school is one set of the data. The people whom drop out of the honor class, to the day they really drop the School, like you hearing this "Calvin Drop out of the UB because he is mental from APO", none of us feeling anything good at all.

Same will be these celebrity, if they coming forward saying they have depression like that Taiwan Youtube guys, you need to switch that immediately. The audience mind only cares the real thing shown and related and imagine inside their mind.

It doesn't matter whichever reason if it is real, or they are looking for a doctor for their family. It could be all that reason, but still....



No comments:

Post a Comment