3/27/2023

Facebook - Shane Filan

Shane Today is Monday March 26th 2023

Yes! 

Wedding / Reception in France.

I have no invitation to send out. I got nothing here on Earth.

I have only my jobs. No family, no relatives, no friends, no classmates. Nothing.

Mahavatar Babaji might be....under survillance like the little Blue child. Sometimes their transcending state of the minds are not their control. They wake up, in a different situation or they have the abnormality. Might.

No, I don't have a best friend.

No SMCH. She is female jail inmate. When you are admit into the jail with just a lightly saying you are a female jail inmate, there is a process.....that being happened. I don't understand why I have to keep repeating this same thing. You should never have a jail records. Don't mingle with those whom are in that records. Her only jobs its to please the Police, not God. She only knows how to buzz at the police, its they die, they suffer, they salary their own jobs and she keeps her too perfect faces, and still in jail. She thoughts they are buddies. Don't care about one life, the ones hand coff her. I already say no, too many times. Never have a jail record or you will not have a life afterwards. Always doing the legal thing, I never say differently. Not the gang street, not the street King, not in debts, not alcoholic wine bottle friends, not anywhere you could just staring at the police station looks like you mean it. 


Keanu Reeves? I don't know him. He was a drug dealers, dylexia.

Both my mother and nick are mute similar to my brother, and tuttering probably. They go on their own happy perfect life on their free life. That's the best. 

Both Tina and Hank might be jailed, or Hank got swapped. Tiffany counterfeit Amazon with her ex bf. Hank had a living room wiring IP address business. I am not sure which is which.

Square might be jailed if not with Japan, its with the US (At my AGT)

TV says Thief, that is UB UFO Seth, if the polices shown they are chasing something, that is called the rubbery. All the time. Meaning only the police is right. Correct. (Movie: The Bad guys 2022)

DNA works, only I done it. There is no one else. Just me. 

No, I don't have any mentor, no coach, no idol, nothing. No Hero.

No UB. 20 years I never seen them, message them, know them. Zero.

No, no girls. I have more near by guy's friends in UB, saying Hallo one of those while I went to school. Not the girls. Never talk to them one word, you call it...just someone show up, having a group chat. I talked to Melinda and Emily. Ola was the classmate we study together. How soon they gonna end up in the jail or die on the cross...really soaking in red. 

2010 probably they got jailed. Many of them.


Zawanna they are ....not really here saying we are different worlds.

These Sailor Moon, Asian middle school many are the short hair to go to the high school pray not to get preganent, College to Cook and graduate to work becoming like Venus. I am not sure this story other than the ET birth certificate reason, that will be valid. True, through Black Ops. Its true. Just they got jailed or let go.....I don't really know them.

The Movies are the classified materials I know that.

Shane those, I am not sure. Not really. Better Man, I think he creates that himself I found. Not the beginning I found. Later ....that someone I say she plagism Justin Timberlake I found, the artists has their own creation right. 

Its just the movies in America are the classified materials. 

But Shane he did the homeworks. Many things I need, such as the Comet O2. Whatever he claims or add the content on the screen like Day or Night. There is a reason why it looks like that. I believe that.



No comments:

Post a Comment