3/13/2023

๐Ÿฅญ For the last 5 years I happened to be near that Climate Change to called at UN, and one day I was told in the air they testing people too? So that year the beginning of several video with their name on it.....๐Ÿฅญ

I didn't have time to tell them why or how, I don't really care about it okay?

I heard, I just get it done.  Later in this beginning 2021, to the 2022, now we are at 2023 March already, funny...I never ended that SMCH lives in Menton since when and in between all this Hunger Game the subjects that each might participate, I keep saying I am in the chemistry. And guess what I told the entire public with the UN themselves as the witness anything about the methane, or the half life or what not the factory waste to that beaver water den....it means it destroyed the beaver habitat because the Den ...

The reason there is a den its to bar down the water, and flood it when its too much water.

That is how you destroy the beaver. That is I told whom? Shane I think. 

This is the funny thing, Shane wasn't important and now you might need to re-investigate with that Shane, and how does that go? 

Voice Memo:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNWw25wMjo_uQzP_V3Av2zwZmc-GOPJ8/view?usp=share_link

No comments:

Post a Comment