3/12/2023

Fried food means you have a cooked oil, how do you imagine that work on which your pot, or pan? Hold the things move side way on another stove, or you gonna melt your counter top, just by screaming....those most annoying things you ever made your facial expression? with the eye glasses?

You could just used the more sticky wet batter to coating anything thinner cut, and throw in the small oven. Those assort cut veggie. The very sticky those batter, you scoop the entire things inside the aluminum foiled on that tray wrap around......put some oil.

The real pan fried, you mean my video or my photo?

(I can lose the weight tomorrow, someone you do on purpose, I just finish washing all those rice, and clean and cooked, and assort them in the fridge?! I put in the freezer. )


No comments:

Post a Comment