3/04/2023

Go back to the Home Roof Top ....you all arguing something or something curses flips up in the air when things being distrubs in the heart of many

You forget where you ending up in the line, really. 

When you really working it out the correct order or something being with another person, one guy, you meant it, you truly paying attention how you be together with that guy, it shouldn't have any problem you imagine 50 years he really just has everything else changing back and forth.

He has to like you so to stay together with you. Most you girls just want to leave, I can tell you that, no matter what equality speaks. You never make one relationship works.

You are not planning to be with a guy, or? I mean the leadership fight, too short, or too aging? I told you already, when I was 15 or somewhere earlier, every time I hear my mother gonna be 40 that years, I think she is old. I remember that. Before my nap, I saying that one case with that Tina Jojo.

The guy's world only they knew why they show up in their communication, its one to one, you saying how you meant it, its a dating, or its an outing, its to talk about things, its to just solving some stuffs together.

You never buddies those situation, we did.  We were girls and the guy's school separate, when people cage to study, they never get out of that school wall, you just NEVER NEVER tour enough that reality where I really went.

Whatever it says in the video, anywhere in the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment