3/23/2023

Guys probably don't care about their own oral cleaningness including the bad breath has a professional term.

But between me as a girl for saying being with a guy, I am VERY VERY conscious about my younger time had a lot of this bad breath things. Not just ever be with the guys ever again. 

The chocolate, ANY refine sugar included to your blood stream, so that bad blood inside the pelvic pain every month, I am telling you, its everything out of your mouth don't talk, don't eat as a girl like you were taught the traditional values, its everything sounds right. 

 

BETWEEN a girl more delicate human being, not the guys? A girl suppose to be more delicate, and refine to those details? Not the guys? They are always like that.... 

Your entire filtration system only 3/4 quarter blood being process through your kidney? How many times I keep saying staring at AMERICAN? 

If there is a way to remove your entire lower body those urination kidney side part of the filteration, including the uterus, I would have told the entire humanity get rid of. The guys NEVER NEVER NEVER register what that REALLY IS, at all. FOREVER zero idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment