3/15/2023

Here are the City life, a lot of the population just right next by each other, in this community worlds, the people as long as they seeing and talking with the cashier, they are happy. They are.

A lot of people go to the Park, seeing the associate, friends, and hanging out, sometimes drinks. Their time and space are not in my time and space.

Its a happy world. Here. The guys or the girls as long as just having a conversation.

I don't have that kinds of the life anymore, when someone drop you like 1000 feet height, and never stop those running life, you wonder....everything else that doesn't exist anymore. You have to clear the junks, you have to say what is the best, and so all the junks be removed, including....here, there, everywhere. 

Its a life I could never get back here already. The America will agree with that. Never getting back to them. I already left, they knew that. But the Truth is, this time, that person done this wasn't American. I really cannot, cannot get back to the life anymore. Not this way.

I keep seeing this monitization of....similar to the idea like Bill Gates. The higher worlds where the literacy are high, that doesn't mean they are like him. Not really. So still....its where the author, the eye glasses, the teacher side given the supports. 

I am very nervous. You saying the Earth money, I say what's enough is not enough, what if that DAY comes? My heart going up and down with this, and everyone is quitting life for the better tomorrow on their memory issues. You see, all this business are the cold idea. Meaning figure it out the internet, figure it out the Digital Era, figure it out. And the American side they given so much, if you saying you drop all things nothing but inventing out of your brain, every parts of all that nothing but staring at the money.

I have never to be this nervous wreck inside my mind, oh my God.


No comments:

Post a Comment