3/16/2023

Hey Shane, you know what you guys did...I cannot watch which season Sailor Moon 27 Act up?

Is that Taiwan needs this Tina Jojo and Pang back...what is that in those TV I cannot watch?  I remember 2018 those animation someone else made. 

I would represent ..I think Taiwan or America. Taiwan doesn't usually show up like that.... but apparently you can see that person is Micky? Meaning? There is a back up, or unless they all going into those music happy world - (The birds) The Class World they were all the elementary school students together?

No, I met them before. Its not the stranger, its Tina's classmate or ex, or anything all around.

I gonna coming down some weight. Stay a tiny bit above the average, but that's about it. I haven't gone out this 2 days, Backstreet Boys? I need to come down, even I coughing on it, I took the medicine. No, it just sometimes coming out. I gonna working down the weight til I feel comfortable, and then....from there like 66, then 65, 64 kg, staying there a little bit. 

And then coming it down again. 

No, I keep some body weight. For now, just for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment