3/04/2023

Home means you have a roof cover on the Top. Right now, you already pass the schooling days and time, no need to talk about anything what was the past. Everyone whom were in their leadership, they know exactly what they made of, really.

You came out the school, you have to enter the society, to that participation or initiative how to starting a project, your entire beaming of the human philosophy will all be entirely different. Not subjective to view, you expose yourself to different kinds of the talents people.

We used to have this I lower one Class year, from EF when I return from America to Taiwan. Its everything new, including TOEFL, SAT 1 and 2 + Green card statues, including you saying each Ivy League and California ALL state school under one submission, I have a WHOLE 3 years to studies a brand new reality....did I tell you most EF students go to the host family, they study? I have one year in Kentucky, doing nothing but talking to that host mom. I did NOTHING in school, not in anything for Chinese side, so that summer, I gone to the Embassy, to trying to get to the private school in Kentucky. One of those everything reject, I cried. Because it was the Green Card Statue they cancel its. We are in the process to land in America. Just not that summer. My entire life just ruined?

You pick it up the situation and get on with it.

Study, and by the Feb, I pass that UK, one university accept, so no more load. Funny strange things, this year its Tina's Class year, they change the entire system to go to the College, therefore, in that 25 Class, you have how many 5 or 6 per Class girls pass to go to the college without that One examination in May or Jun.

We only do one thing - design the graduation Party.

I thought we didn't need to study, I remember we didn't need to, but I look at the transcript, there were the classes too. At that time, you will be meeting people whom rise up to the leadership. True.

You looking at all brand new girls from each class 6 months later than your original plan.

That girl from Westlife - Evergreen, I remember now. She was the number 1 grade, next by the public relation, we go on the social event with the boy's school in the Daan Park. I never talk to this girl. She shopping most weekend if she didn't go to the cramp school. Most volleyball teammate probably didn't really associate that much with the classmate, but I did. I still show up and talking with each other. Just not buddies together to go to the bathroom. Not really.

That is what the Westlife says the ending of it.  I cut it off. Not bathroom together.




No comments:

Post a Comment