3/05/2023

I am looking at the Instagram, no I don't have instagram.

Sydney? 

Good morning ! 

So Vartan Instagram becoming ....gadgets? The power ranger Japan? The American Cartoon?  oh ~ its the 2 feet standing it on? I evolve.....to hate every pets, not just my roof air traffic never stop, I don't need to landing on the ground to seeing any of that. I live on the 7th floor roofy, next by us are all roofy, ...ALL roof I can ever see. 


Volleyball 52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNzC4txIxY

He looks likes that 一休和尚 business dad.  They associate with the little kid Monk Temple, he outsmart the General + his Royal Guard story. 


Is this something about Dream Exchange Game ending at 52. Right, that is what known to us the ending, everything else is OVA, I don't really know those stories. The TV story. No, I don't read the comic books. They were on the TV.

夢幻遊戲


We have one guy on tour right on our Television, want to see what he looks like? The local musician artist, no I don't know him.

His name is 林志炫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTfDKScx4FA



No comments:

Post a Comment