3/25/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ I am sleeping until these crowd of the police car siren over .....๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ

Guess what is on my monitor !!! 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBwLo0Aegw


 

Let's say you want to sign up a music record deal, you have to have a demo similar to the Pitch Perfect, not USB, it used to be....those casette formats, and then a CD. Long time ago when we were like the middle school, or the high school earlier parts, and that is when I was watching the Andrew Webber Royal Hall Celebration, to that point, Tina was 3 years in the music high school, starting on her examination formats. So she has to practice....all those time including she started from the elemetnary school, and me and her one of the classmate's sister were in the same class. She and me gone somewhere, and ...something happened so I told Tina about it. As we growing up that time, because it was a very very simple envrionment, it was her a lot of the elementary school those gossip from her school, she has to commute, or she was boarding school one of those.....these envrionment where it is not those cold American capitalism under, when you gone to the America, everything becoming colder. No more family members all knowing around including her ex bf, they try to buddy together for some time, and she paying for it....one of those gf incidents. But still...she has a flute teacher, and in order she has to go anywhere, she knew where is the music sheet store, that is one story I telling about her Tina if were home, there is a piano, me and Pang if no worry, its when she finished that piano, I pass by look. He pass by look.
Because we have no more pressure....the home design were from my mother, everything were like we used to be.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exc7aTaFUIE



Most time people get nervous just to get on the stage.

You know those elementary school you have this reading the script what not to get on the stage including to memorize things in front of the whole class, or join one of those.....contest how to say 2 lines, I forget the rest of the draft. I did. I think I was 5th grade. I was pushed into those contest, of course I feel ashame.

A lot of those small things on the stage, you just get up and opening up your mouth to the crowd, that is the first thing.

You get nervous, and most time you cannot see the below crowd, if your target focus its to wipe out the entire stadium, you will be seeing the entire crowd from the last row to the front, whatever that lights supposes to be.

Try doing that several time, you will becoming a pro, I am telling you.



๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅญ

No comments:

Post a Comment